We are looking for
We are looking for an intern with a desire to pursue his or her career in consulting, technical sales, product development, project management or even in entrepreneurship. We are not keen in academic writing, therefore, the duties and responsibilities of this job will train you to research, inquire and write an implementation plan for any software projects or software products.
– Study product samples
– Communicate with product designers and developers to understand product details
– Collaborate with technical staff
– Analyse and manage existing and potential content
– Create and maintain the information architecture
– Make high-quality documentation that meets standards, is appropriate and easy to digest
– Produce and distribute tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
– Research and collect usability feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturers
Requirements and Qualifications:
– Excellent writing and speaking proficiency in English (A in SPM English, A in GCSE, IELTS brand score of 7 or higher etc)
– Knowledge in Microsoft Office and Google Documents
– Comfortable with technical information
– Comfortable with learning and using new software
– Bonus: Demonstrate team player capabilities
– Bonus: Background in engineering or computer science
*No accommodation provided*
*Allowance will be given*
*Priority for those living in Malaysia*
Email to [email protected] or submit career form
– Cover letter (mention duration of Internship)
– Letter from university (compulsory for students)
Do You Have Any Question?
Let's have a chat! Our friendly team is always ready to assist you in your journey together with LuxTag. Use the chatbox in the corner of the page or fill one of the forms below.
Every question is an important question. Do not hesitate to ask anything you need to know about LuxTag!
Contact our sales team and they
will answer all your inquiries
Product & Support
Any questions regarding product or account get in touch & our support they will assist you all the way