We are looking for
New Team Members!
Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a small, cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer;
- Ability to deduce patterns and approaches within existing code bases with ease;
- Substantial expertise in at least one programming environment, preferably NodeJS;
- Ability to translate existing design prototype into functional web app;
- Ability to demonstrate common workflows in version control;
- Good understanding on common techniques used in frontend integration, eg. REST API, GraphQL, etc;
- Experienced in Agile software development process;
- Good communication and teamwork skills;
- Great attention to detail;
- An analytical mind, and
- Able to speak in English;
- Expertise in Linux system administration and Docker containers;
- Knowledge with Blockchain technology;
- Expertise in IoT;
- Coding & Software development work in a team;
- Participate in code reviews;
- Work with other teams on system integrations, e.g. connecting frontend to backend, writing hand off documentation to ops team;
- Responsible for the testability of codes written;
- Willing to work in Cyberjaya;
- Due to Malaysian Immigration restrictions, we regret that this position is only open to citizens or permanent residents of Malaysia.
- Able to start immediately
Salary Range – MYR 4,000 – 6,000 (EPF,SOCSO,EIS)
Business Analyst (Intern)
We are looking for an intern with a desire to pursue his or her career in consulting, technical sales, product development, project management or even in entrepreneurship. We are not keen in academic writing, therefore, the duties and responsibilities of this job will train you to research, inquire and write an implementation plan for any software projects or software products.
- Study product samples
- Communicate with product designers and developers to understand product details
- Collaborate with technical staff
- Analyse and manage existing and potential content
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Make high-quality documentation that meets standards, is appropriate and easy to digest
- Produce and distribute tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Research and collect usability feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturers
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Excellent writing and speaking proficiency in English (A in SPM English, A in GCSE, IELTS brand score of 7 or higher etc)
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office and Google Documents
- Comfortable with technical information
- Comfortable with learning and using new software
- Bonus: Demonstrate team player capabilities
- Bonus: Background in engineering or computer science
*No accommodation provided*
*Allowance will be given*
*Priority for those living in Malaysia*
Email to [email protected] or submit career form
- Cover letter (mention duration of Internship)
- Letter from university (compulsory for students)
Do You Have Any Question?
Let's have a chat! Our friendly team is always ready to assist you in your journey with LuxTag. Use the chatbox in the corner of the page or fill one of the forms below.
Every question is an important question. Do not hesitate to ask anything you need to know about LuxTag!
Contact our sales team and they
will answer all your inquiries
Product & Support
Any questions regarding a product or an account? Get in touch & our support team will assist you all the way